Join me at free live workshops in Orange County, California in 2020!
Click on a link for more details and to register
Fatigued, Fat, and Foggy: What’s My Thyroid Got to Do With it?
- Tuesday, January 14 at 6:00pm in Lake Forest
- Tuesday, January 21 at 6:00pm in Costa Mesa
- Wednesday, January 22 at 12:00pm in Irvine
- Tuesday, January 28 at 6:30pm in South Coast Metro
Menopause Without Misery
- Wednesday, February 5 at 6:00pm in South Coast Metro
- Saturday, February 8 at 2:00pm in Huntington Harbor
- Monday, February 17 at 6:00pm in Orange
- Tuesday, February 18 at 6:00pm in Costa Mesa
- Wednesday, February 19 at 12:00pm in Irvine (Hera Hub Wellness Booster Series)
Menopause and Your Brain
Menopause isn’t just about hot flashes!
Healthy levels of reproductive hormones are also vital to maintaining brain health and avoiding dementia and heart disease in women as they age. Learn what you need to know now to make a healthy and graceful transition into menopause.
Restful Sleep Without Pills
Are you losing sleep over Coronavirus worries? Sleep is the #1 most important thing you can do to support your immune systems and allow your body and brain to repair and regenerate. You can’t out-medicate or out-supplement bad sleep.
Discover why taking melatonin is not a long-term solution and learn simple things you can do to get better sleep than you’ve had in years.
- Wednesday, March 11 at 6:30pm in Lake Forest
- Wednesday, March 18 at 12:00pm in Irvine – CANCELED
- Tuesday, March 31 at 7:00pm in Costa Mesa – CANCELED
MARCH & APRIL
Essential Self Care for Gen X Women
Take a little time out for you! Enjoy some pampering with massages, mimosas (Saturday), wine (Wednesday) and healthy snacks as you learn how to become your vibrant best so you can breeze through perimenopause and menopause. You can laugh at aging when you know how to treat your body right.
- Saturday, March 28 at 12:30pm in Newport Beach – CANCELED
- Wednesday, April 29 at 6:30pm in Newport Beach – LINK COMING SOON