Your low energy, brain fog, and stubborn fat might be a thyroid problem. Or not.
Only 30% of people diagnosed with hypothyroidism and take medications such as Synthroid or Armour Thyroid get lasting relief from their symptoms. Are you part of the other 70%?
Testing TSH and T4 is not enough to know if your symptoms are really your thyroid's fault. I help you uncover the root causes of your symptoms and give your body the nourishment it needs to get back into healthy balance.